Summary:At Heartland, our company culture is built on respect, care, focus and quality. As consultative remote sales professionals, our Relationship Managers are responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in new business.
This role researches, hunts for prospects, sets appointments with business owners to educate them about Heartland’s payment processing and other solutions, and invites them to become new clients. The compensation model offers upfront bonuses, monthly residual payments, portfolio equity, flexible hours, and incredible incentive programs. Relationship Managers also receive a W-2 and our full benefits package along with training, coaching, tablet + software, marketing and support staff, and room for career advancement. THIS IS A FULLY REMOTE ROLE.
- Prospect and close new merchant accounts consistently month after month
- Provide after-sales service for the duration of a merchant relationship
- Market additional Heartland products and services when applicable
- Travel to and from client sites
- Initiate contact with each customer a minimum of four times per year
- Respond to all sales leads in a timely manner
- Assess customers’ business issues and identify products/services that best meet their needs
- Overcome customer objections, issues or concerns as necessary
- Accurately forecast merchants’ transaction volumes
- Gain a full understanding of all hardware, software, and reporting offered by Heartland
- Continually learn all aspects of all products, programs, and services offered by Heartland
- Provide all required documentation and reports to manager
- Other administrative duties as needed or assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years outside sales experience
- Proven track record of success in outside sales and/or B2B sales
- Experience selling technology products
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.