BE A PART OF OUR TEAM!! As an Outside Sales Representative at Lift Works, Inc., you will rent and sell construction equipment solutions to customers in construction, commercial, and industrial markets. You will manage your own assigned territory, renting & selling to new and existing customers in that area, with support from an inside sales team. You drive profitable growth in the territory through rental revenue and new/used equipment sales. Your work directly impacts Lift Works market stance and the level of safety at construction job sites.
The Outside Sales Representative must be competent on the procedures for customer transparency of fleet availability, logistics, service needs, and product support.
Are you the right person for the job?
OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High-level organizational skills, communication, and professionalism
- Presentation skills and ability to demonstrate effective sales orientation
- Ability to work both independently and in teams
- Proven problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to travel in assigned territory and a valid driver's license
OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years of proven outside sales track record within the industrial and/or construction industry preferred
- 3+ years of outside sales or business to business sales experience required
OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilize Salesforce to gain further insight into customer needs, active projects, and to support team selling strategy
- Schedule sales meetings and deliver solutions on immediate customer requests via phone
- Drive new business and overall Active Customer Growth, Used Sales, and year-over-year (YoY) Rental Revenue
- Leverage marketing & sales tools to identify solutions and sell to new customers
- Recover declining & dormant customers via sales tools and marketing campaigns
- Learn Lift Works, Inc. IT systems for quotes, rentals, sales, reservations, and territory management
- Coordinate with all departments to ensure customer satisfaction and communicate any issues
- Work with Inside Sales team to provide solutions to customers around equipment-needs assessment, training, demonstrations, quotations, catalogs, credit applications, etc.
- Negotiate prices on equipment rental sales in accordance with pricing policies and procedures
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management
OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE WORKING CONDITION/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Work environment will vary, but primarily this job will be perform within a company truck, on construction job sites, in customer offices, or workshop environments
- Safety training required; PPE required outside of office/parking lot area
- Occasional lifting of up to 25 pounds may be required
This role profile is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this role profile is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.