Job ID: 147035
Central Premix, a CRH company, is a division of the Oldcastle APG Products Group (APG). APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 40 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 165 operating locations and more than 5,000 employees.
CPM, an Oldcastle APG company is seeking an Outside Sales Representative responsible for the overall sales function of the Belgard, Sakrete and Echelon product lines. This will include maintaining existing business, generating leads, creating new business, increasing customer orders, and developing customer relationships. As a representative of these products, you will increase company revenue by growing sales of products within Spokane and the surrounding territory.
- Responsible for maintaining effective relationships with current customers that lead to increased sales and revenue
- Responsible for identifying and prospecting for new customers
- Work closely with customers and contractors to develop sales strategies
- Analyze market trends and develop action plan to capitalize on shifts in market
- Prepare sales projects and prospecting activity reports for monthly meetings
- Deliver collateral, samples and other sales support materials to customers that will effectively grow revenue
- Maintain and update displays/showrooms for customers
- Utilize CRM platform to track customer growth and opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience, training and education
- Five years related experience managing a multi-million dollar territory
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- High sense of urgency with entrepreneurial qualities
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience within the building materials industry
- Ability to navigate through a Customer Relationship Management platform
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Central Premix, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.