Outside Sales and Service
Let’s talk about YOU…
- You want to improve your financial health
- You pride yourself on your integrity
- You appreciate quality and service
At Hi-Line we will offer you high-income potential with lucrative monthly bonus programs and an uncapped commission structure that allows you the ability to earn a six-figure income while continuing to put your family first. Our sales and service team enjoy the benefits of no overnight travel and the freedom to enjoy your weekends.
As an Outside Sales and Service professional, you will provide vendor managed inventory services to customers with high-quality American made industrial products while increasing sales within a defined geographical territory through cold-calling and prospecting.
In this role, you will build lasting relationships and maintain repeat customers in over 30 different industries including:
- Aviation & Avionics
- Facilities Maintenance
- Heavy Equipment
- Industrial & Pleasure Marine
- Farming & Agriculture
- Military & other Government Agencies
As an industry leader, Hi-Line offers you the opportunity to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself. Your customized support team includes customer service, prospect generation, continuous training, account management, IT support, a national distribution center and a marketing department designed to help catapult your territory.
As a Hi-Line Employee You Will Enjoy Being Eligible for our Amazing Benefits Package that Includes:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Discounted Dental and Vision program
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Minimum of High School diploma or GED
- Must Reside within the Territory you Serve
- Outside Industrial Sales Experience is Highly Preferred
- Must-Have a Clean driving history
Hi-Line is an equal opportunity employer. Hi-Line does not discriminate based on age, race, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender or religion.