We are looking for someone that wants to build a career with a fantastic furniture retail company as a Service Technician.
The successful candidate will...
Travel to customer homes, as part of a daily route schedule, and be the "Face" of Rooms To Go. Your main responsibility is being a problem solver for our customers by utilizing the in-depth training provided to decide on the most efficient and best overall solution for each customer's needs. This includes either repairing furniture (upholstery, wood, etc.) or assisting with replacement products, as needed.
Alternating work schedules are
* Monday -- Friday one week and
* Tuesday -- Saturday the following week
We offer a thorough paid training program that teaches you:
* How to repair our furniture
* Customer service
* Technical training.
Our Service Technicians are provided with a company vehicle, gas, tools and supplies for travel to customer homes.
* A clean driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen
* Work well independently and within a team
* Self-motivated and able to follow direction well
* A positive, customer-oriented attitude
* Prior experience of wood, leather, and upholstery repair, computer skills is a definite plus, but not required
If you are goal-oriented, have great customer service, and are mechanically inclined, we'd love to hear from you!
Company vehicle, gas, tools and supplies
Quality, comprehensive, paid training
Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life insurance
401(k) plan with company match
Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
Employee discounts and Group discounts (e.g. auto insurance, cell phones, entertainment, sporting events)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled