Outside Services Assistant
The Outside Services Assistant is responsible for providing carts and range balls for Members and guests while keeping all work areas clean, orderly, and safe. They greet Members and guests in a friendly and courteous manner while projecting a professional image. The Outside Services Assistant communicates in a clear and professional manner information that assists the Members and guests in playing the course.
- Deliver carts from the cart barn(s) to the daily staging area
- Ensure golf carts are clean, safe, and properly prepared with a towel, full sand bottle, pencil, scorecard, and tees.
- Perform periodic cart maintenance and special repair
- Assist Members and Guest as they depart from the facility
- Work with Golf Shop staff to ensure that all club rules including dress code and beverage policies are followed by the Members and Guests.
- Provide excellent customer service and assistance to all patrons.
- Load golf bags to golf cars in coordination with golf times
- Clean golf cars and players clubs upon completion of play
- Monitor golf car operations and cleanliness
- Remove trash and maintain clean work areas
- Distribute, clean and organize rental clubs as directed by the pro shop
- Monitor customer towel inventory
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner and maintain a professional image
- Ensure guest pick up and loading from parking lot to clubhouse
- Maintain the driving range with clean balls
- Coordinate bag storage and transfer with locker room for overnight guests
- Be informed on, and promote all club activities and services.
- Assist in managing tournaments and outings including set up, special instruction announcements and proximities.
- Prior golf course experience preferred