CST Group, located in the Washington, DC metro area (Norther Virginia), offers employees a unique professional environment in which to develop and showcase their knowledge and expertise across a range of practice areas. Our culture supports and encourages learning and growth through progressive thinking and open communication. We look for exceptionally talented individuals with a passion for growth and for helping our clients succeed.
In addition to our friendly environment, CST Group offers full benefits, competitive salaries, and opportunities for specialization and advancement in a high-tech paperless environment. CST has been named one of the “Top 300 Firms” by Inside Public Accounting and for the past three years they were also awarded the SHRM When Work Works Award for workplace flexibility. CST prides itself on hard work, employee development, having fun and giving back to the community.
There is enormous potential for growth and advancement in your accounting career with CST Group. This position involves working with a team of professionals on outsourced accounting clients; working directly with individuals and business owners; research and problem solving, and management of a portfolio of individual, business and non-profit clients. Position offers professional growth to management within our firm. Position also offers rewards for marketing and expansion of our existing client services.
As a member of our firm, you will assume “hands-on” client responsibilities and consulting to our diversified client base. Successful candidate should be highly motivated to advance in their accounting career; be detail oriented and have a strong desire for growth in the outsourced accounting arena; be flexible and adaptable to change as the firm grows; exhibit a “team” mindset and be ready to contribute to the CST team.
Ideal candidates must have
- S in Taxation, MPA or BS in Accounting
- CPA license
- 5+ years of outsourced accounting at the Controller or CFO level
- 5+ year of experience in a supervisory role
- Business development and management experience
- Excellent client service skills, strong communication skills and leadership ability
- Assess market competition by comparing the company’s products to competitors’ products.
- Develop pricing model for services.
- Build outsourced accounting team, including hiring of appropriate staff.
- Oversee functions of outsourced accounting department, including budget, revenue projections, billing, collections and cost controls.
- Responsible for overall direction, scheduling, coordination and evaluation of staff.
- Responsible for contract creation, review and maintenance, including pricing and proposals.
- Discover and create new business opportunities to grow the practice, including opportunities with existing clients.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Intacct, Zero, Unanet & Deltek all a plus.
CST is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Only serious candidates with required experience should submit resume and cover letter with salary requirement to Careers2@cst-cpa.com.