Outstanding Psychiatrist needed in four corners, NM
Newer, up to date facility in the Northwest part of the state (also known as the four corners) is seeking a psychiatrist.
- Must be BE/BC
- Be trained or finishing up training in general adult psychiatry,
- Willing to work in the four corners of (NM,CO,UT,AZ)
- Competitive base salary based on MGMA data and experience
- 260-270K plus productivity bonus with no cap.
- Potential for quality incentive
- sign on bonus
- Malpractice with tail
- Professional fund allowance
- Student Loan repayment
- Comprehensive Benefits
This area offers more than you could imagine! it has sports everywhere you turn, such as baseball-2 fields (including a NCAA II Baseball world series), tennis, 4 golf courses, disk golf, biking, fishing (fish are rainbow trout, brown trout, kokanee salmon, large/small mouth bass, northern pike, blue gill, Crappie, and channel catfish) water sports, off road, geocaching. Films are made here! A lot of movies are made in this community-you may run into a Hollywood Star! It offers a growers market, a county fair and carnival, an outdoor movie theatre that play current movies, a mountain bike race, two indoor and two outdoor pools, wine tasting, galleries, performing arts center, museums, native culture. There are about 273 sunny days per year.