Doyle Security Services, Inc. (DSS) is One Team Committed To Excellence and is an employee centered organization. We are currently looking to hire UNARMED SECURITY OFFICERS for a corporate office location in Seacucus, NJ starting mid - March 2020.
For those who are interested, carefully review the job requirements and employment requirements before submitting an application. IF YOU DO APPLY YOU MUST COMPLETE ALL REQUIRED FIELDS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION. IF YOU DO NOT THE APPLICATION WILL BE CONSIDERED INCOMPLETE.
- Must speak fluent English. Secondary language skills a plus.
- Must be able to communicate clearly both orally and in writing.
- Must maintain professional appearance while in uniform during work hours.
- Must follow all security post orders provided by DSS and client.
- Must complete scheduled building patrols.
- Must sit or stand at a fixed post.
- Must aid when necessary.
- Must have some computer knowledge.
- Must process guests via registration system.
- Provide access control to both current and new employees.
- Must be able and willing to enforce the rules regarding general safety, best security practices, conduct for employees, and guest as prescribed by client.
- Must conduct common area tours as scheduled by the Security Supervisor.
- Must answer phone calls and accordingly document all information required during their tour of work.
- Must be alert, aware, and responsive at all times during shifts.
- MUST have a valid NJ SORA License.
- Minimum 2 years consistent security experience.
- Must be able to provide two forms of identification (NJ Motor Vehicle id, SSC, valid US Passport, etc.)
- Any or all security certificates.
- Any other licenses if available (fire guard, cpr, osha, etc.)
- DD214 if applicable.
- High school diploma, GED, or college degree.