Check-in/check-out hotel guests courteously and efficiently; process all payments according to established hotel requirements. Provide information and assistance to all guests and visitors.
REPORTS TO: Front Desk Supervisor/ Manager.
Front Desk and Back Office Areas, Guest Rooms and all Public Areas.
Internal: Staff in Front Desk area, Bell/Door, Transportation, PBX Staff, Concierge, Reservations, Hotel Assistant Managers, Sales & Catering, Housekeeping, Restaurants, Accounting, Engineering, and Security.
External: Hotel guests/visitors, Tour company representatives, Limousine service personnel, other hotels.
4. . .
1. High school graduate or equivalent vocational training certificate.
2. Compute basic arithmetic.
3. Fluency in English both verbally and non-verbally.
4. Provide legible communication and directions.
5. Ability to:
· perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
· prioritize and organize.
· be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgement.
· follow directions thoroughly.
· understand guest’s service needs.
· work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
· work with minimal supervision.
· maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
6. Ability to input and access information in the property management system/computers/point of sales system.