Are you looking for an Overnight Position? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, where on-site training is provided and great benefits are offered? We offer great culture and growth within our company.
We are seeking full-time, Overnight Plastic Machine Operators!
This opportunity won't last long. Apply today!
As a Machine Operator, you can look forward to:
- Working 11:30PM-8:00AM, Weekends are required
- Operating any equipment (printers, inserters, etc.)
- Performing data entry to update system
- Operating and monitoring equipment to process work according to instructions and/or client expectations, as well as setting up and calibrating equipment per guidelines and/or job specifications
- Performing quality checks
- Using instruction to pick materials for jobs to be processed
- Feeding and unloading equipment
- Troubleshooting to resolve machine and job related problems
- Performing minor machine adjustments as required
- Assisting in the training of other employees
- Participating in the team cross-training
- Maintaining clean work area
- Understanding, interpreting and abiding by OSHA regulations
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Must be able to read and comprehend basic work-related written and verbal instructions, in English
- Basic computer skills (data entry, PC navigation)
- Ability to stand 95% of your shift and lift between 30 to 50 pounds
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- 6 months + machine and/or production experience preferred
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment
Learn more about us.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role, you will be aligned with our Output Solutions products and services. Fiserv delivers turnkey business critical customer communications accurately, on time and with relevant information essential for customer satisfaction and retention. Fiserv supports financial services, healthcare, billing, retail, utilities, travel and entertainment and other companies. Customer communications and payment solutions include transactional document production and delivery, secure and non-secure card manufacturing and personalization, direct marketing services and digital channel delivery. As a trusted outsourcing partner, we help our clients streamline operations to contain costs, while building customer loyalty and generating incremental revenue.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vacation/paid time off
- Professional Development
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid sick days
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- On Site Cafeteria
- Donation-Matching Program
- Military Leave