Overnight Residential Assistant Supervisor (Bilingual Bonus)
- Marlborough, MA 01752
- Job Type
- Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 /hour
Glenhaven Academy is a 34 bed residential treatment facility for adolescent males and females, specializing in trauma informed care treatment modalities including the ARC (Attachment, Regulation and Competency) framework. Glenhaven Academy provides comprehensive care including a school on site, a full clinical staff, nursing staff, and 24 hour direct care supervision. Students are referred to Glenhaven Academy based on struggles maintaining safety in less restrictive levels of care and to receive comprehensive support to make progress towards their treatment goals. The program provides long term treatment to the students and their families while also maintaining safety 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Glenhaven Academy’s Residential Department seeks an Awake Assistant Residential Supervisor. We are looking for an Assistant Supervisor who can embody and uphold our values on a daily basis. This person must love working with adolescents, be energetic, positive, disciplined, have excellent boundaries and will thrive in a fast-paced environment. The Assistant Residential Supervisor we are seeking will take pride in working with a team who strives to make everyday a little bit better for our group of adolescents.
**Schedule being offered: 3rd Shift: Sunday through Wednesday or Wednesday through Saturday 10:45p-8:45a, Awake/Overnight, 4 day work week!**
The Awake Overnight Assistant Residential Supervisor will be responsible for the following:
- Oversight of shift by demonstrating knowledge of program safety and security procedures.
- Training and providing supervisions with Residential Counselors
- Support all efforts to ensure the safety and well-being of students, staff and the program by providing verbal and physical interventions to provide a safe living environment.
- Qualified candidate would be well versed in the policies and procedures of Glenhaven Academy’s Residential Department.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; High School Diploma required
- Residential program or mental health program experience required
- Experience working with specialized populations of adolescents
- Supervisory experience required.
- Maintains a valid driver’s license as transporting students is required
- Acceptable CORI (Criminal Offender Record Information) and OIG background check.
- Able to work alone in an unsupervised environment.
Bilingual bonus - Eligible candidates will receive $500 after 3 months of successful employment and $500 after 6 months of successful employment.
JRI is an equal opportunity employer and is strongly committed to building and maintaining a diverse community. Persons from diverse backgrounds including women, communities of color, the LGBTQ community and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Offer includes: Access to our excellent Blue Cross medical and Delta Dental benefits, 401K matched up to $800 a year, tuition reimbursement up to $4000 per year, pension after 5 years of employment, generous paid time off up to 19 days for full time employees in your first year and much more!
Posted 30+ days ago