SFS, Inc. Is looking for experienced merchandisers for an overnight store remodel! Plenty of other work opportunities available upon the successful conclusion of this project!
SFS Inc. works with national retail stores managing their new store set ups or full store remodels. This position includes merchandising and fixture installation. We are seeking those individuals who are self-sufficient, highly motivated, and has the drive to produce high quality results in a fast pace atmosphere. This is working in a team environment with our leads on site to give direction.
- Planogram and Retail Store Shelving Fixture Installation experience.
- Ability/Willingness to work Overnight shift
- Knowledge/ability to use basic and advanced hand tools necessary for the job
- Ability to work in Team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members, superiors, and customer supervisors, keeping them informed of any changes and other relevant project information
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, auto insurance and be willing to drive up to 300 miles on assigned travel day.
- Travel reimbursement includes: Mileage, Drive Time and per diem.
- Personal cell is required and valid email address.
- Lifting and carry minimum 50 lbs. (Example lifting and moving 35-50 lbs bags of Dog food)
- Professional appearance
SFS, Inc. is a leading supplier of field services to Fortune 1000 manufacturers and retailers in the U.S. We contract over 50,000 retail merchandising, auditing, installation and assembly projects per year in almost every zip code in the country, including Puerto Rico, Guam and the Virgin Islands. We work with many of the biggest name brands and largest retailers in the world, providing retail merchandising, audits, fixture installation work, furniture assembly, inventory and price checking, mystery shopping, and much more.