**Will be filled at the appropriate level based on experience**
Do you love to analyze and manipulate data, and have property/casualty insurance experience? If so, this P/C Analyst opportunity could be a great fit for you!
Who We Are: With Farm Bureau Financial Services, our client/members can feel confident knowing their family, home, cars and other property are protected. We value a culture where integrity, teamwork, passion, service, leadership and accountability are at the heart of every decision we make and every action we take. We’re proud of our more than 75-year commitment to protecting the livelihoods and futures of our client/members and creating an atmosphere where our employees thrive.
What You’ll Do: As a P/C Analyst, you will develop, recommend and implement new and revised processes that drive the competitive analytics for property and casualty insurance. We’re looking for someone that enjoys analyzing data and has an aptitude for programming. You bring the analytical mindset, property/casualty background and strong technical skills – we’ll teach you the rest!
What It Takes To Join Our Team:
- College degree or equivalent plus 3 years of relevant insurance experience required.
- One year experience with P/C rates and/or competitive analysis preferred.
- Excellent analytical, and decision making skills.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Excel.
- Experience with at least one data analysis language, SQL or R preferred.
- Experience with comparative rating software preferred, such as InsurQuote or Quadrant.
- Strong interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication skills to work effectively with internal and external customers and partners.
- Must be a self-starter who is detail orientated and able to prioritize and plan for the completion of multiple tasks.
What We Offer You: When you’re on our team, you get more than a great paycheck. You’ll hear about career development and educational opportunities. We offer an enhanced 401K with a match, low cost health, dental, and vision benefits, and life and disability insurance options. We also offer paid time off, including holidays and volunteer time, casual Fridays and teams who know how to have fun. Add to that an onsite wellness facility with fitness classes and programs, a daycare center, a cafeteria, and even an onsite medical clinic. Farm Bureau....where the grass really IS greener!
If you're interested in joining a company that appreciates its employees, provides growth and professional development opportunities, and offers great benefits, we invite you to apply today!