Ted's Montana Grill isn't your ordinary restaurant, so we aren't looking for ordinary people. While we’re Premium, Polished and Professional, we’re also Cool (known as 3 PC). We live by “The Big Sky Spirit” which is our moral compass and is evident in everything that we do.
PASSION BEGINS WITH THE HEART
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES (But not limited to)
- Prepares all food items to order, following standard recipes and procedures within specified time limits.
- Preps assigned items according to the Prep Lists, Firing Chart and par levels set by management.
- Communicates with HOH Team Members, FOH Team Members and Management throughout the shift regarding status of orders and availability of product.
- Maintains prep area in a clean, sanitary and safe manner.
- Stocks/restocks items on line according to TMG specifications.
- Rinses and cuts raw food products.
- Understands and complies with food safety and temperature standards.
- Assists in an entire team effort.
- Full service restaurant kitchen experience is desired.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to communicate with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Organization skill; ability to be organized in a changing environment.
- Ability to maintain a calm professional demeanor at all times.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Daily physical requirements and/or number of pounds that may need to be lifted on the job.
- Stands during entire shift.
- Frequent bending, stooping, reaching, pushing, and lifting.
- Lifts and carries tubs, trays, and cases weighing up to 100 lbs. up to 20 times per shift.
- Frequent exposure to smoke, steam, high temperatures, humidity and extreme cold.
We invite you to become part of the team by applying today!
Ted’s Montana Grill is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and e-Verify employer.
We take great pride in ensuring all guests receive a warm and memorable experience leaving them feeling better than when they came in. From a bowl of half sours to our two-dollar bills, we empower each team member to deliver Big Sky Moments in ways that are natural and effortless to Ted’s and our guests.
Our restaurants represent classic saloons of the 19th century where cattlemen and land barons found a little relaxation after a hard day’s work.
We believe in leaving a better world for future generations. You’ll see this in our commitment to local growers, the paper straws, the Boraxo soap in our restrooms and sustainable choices in our kitchen operations.
We are steadfast in our commitment to people, product and prosperity. Ted’s Montana Grill develops and encourages people to become leaders and engage the hearts and minds of our teams.