JUICY! (@juicyplatters) is an exciting and fast growing brand, focused on people and culture.Our main product is guest experience and, by the way, we also serve Mediterranean inspired food made with Halal ingredients.Juicy! was born in 2011 and our goal is to be around for another 101 years.
Over the next 101 years, our entire mission will consist of spreading love through stellar guest experiences and vibrant delicious food. No matter who we interact with, whether it's our guests, team members, or community members, we want to spread love with every person we come into contact with.
We look to cultivate love in five ways:
- One Heart: We stand together as a pack and lift each other up. We listen. We respect.We support each other's growth and success.
- Green and Growing: We are in a constant state of growth and development, you must be open to change.Growth is in your hands.
- Infinity 1: With an obsessive focus on guest service, there are infinite ways we deliver a memorable guest experience, it's your job to find that one extra way.
- Vibrant Flavors: Consistency is key.We pay close attention to how we make our food.By following the Juicy Way, we layer our favorite spices from the Mediterranean and Middle East to create vibrant, colorful flavor.We serve food that excites all of your senses.
- Community: We strive to make every Juicy! Community better by getting involved in local schools, charities and by building our local pack members into community leaders.Globally, we give to orphans in need.
If you desire to live a meaningful life full of strong relationships, if you love to be around people of all walks of life, and if you're seeking long-term growth, we welcome you.. As a private company, not a franchise, there is a high growth opportunity for hard working, inspirational leaders.
Our General Managers are our 'Pack Leaders'
As a Pack Leader, you will hire, train, mentor, influence and develop your pack into future leaders by working side by side with them to provide positive, memorable guest experiences. You will serve your pack so that they can serve our guests. You will lead the pack to operational excellence by being their role model, coach, trainer, teammate and cheerleader.
You Professionally Have...
- 5 years experience in restaurant management
- Worked in fast casual restaurant chains before (ideally but not required)
- Managed and developed teams of 25
- Experience in managing P&L and COGS, developing budgets, financial planning and strategy, decision making, process improvement, strategic planning, labor management/scheduling, training & team development, and food quality assurance
- Manager's food safety certification (ServSafe Manager's Certification) and experience in ensuring safe food handling at scale
You Personally Have...
- A passion for mentoring and training other people to become leaders
- Listening skills that let you understand the people in your pack and what motivates them
- Empathy for guests and your pack so you can accept, recognize and serve them fully
- Desire to help people get passed their fears, insecurities and obstacles
- Awareness to see individual parts of the store operations while maintaining a clear view of the brand's bigger picture and goals
- An ability to persuade and motivate people to work at their highest level and as part of a unified pack
- A desire to be a part of something bigger than yourself and to leave each pack member in a better place than you found him or her
- Unmatched growth opportunity (climb as high as you want!)
- Aggressive performance based bonus plan
- Bonuses for training pack members into leaders
- Vacation / PTO
- Health and Wellness Benefits
- Full health insurance coverage
- Access to national gyms with discounted pricing
- Company phone
- Free food and company swag
- Company events, parties and social gatherings
- Continuing education
"This is an opportunity to be on the first floor of a fast growing brand while building your team from the ground up. We are committed to training and supporting you to help you reach your goals and grow with us." - @juicyjaffar, Founder of Juicy!
Juicy! is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check including driving record, education, employment and criminal records.