- BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent work experience.
- 8 or more years of design experience in consumer and trade projects.
- Excellent visual communication and photo art direction skills.
- Strong project management and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal communication, interpersonal and meeting skills.
- Able to work in team environment.
- Self-starter with creative problem-solving ability.
- Knowledge of production and printing methods.
- Ability to adapt easily to frequent changes in project direction, priorities and deadlines.
- Willingness to serve as mentor to other team members.
Key Result Areas and Activities
- Provide technical supervision and coaching for graphic design team members.
- Coordinate the approvals and sign-off of all layouts and finished art. Schedule photography.
- Coordinate necessary talent, props, sets, and wardrobe with photographer.
- Complete all projects within the mutually agreed upon deadlines and within the budget.
- Maintain Macintosh computer station. Organize and file all computer jobs on discs, archive old jobs, keep hard drive clean, keep up-to-date on software and Mac technology.
- Improve the lines of communication among co-workers and create an atmosphere which fosters honesty and cooperation in order to reach the common goal of excellence.
- Understand other departments and vendors functions in order to work with and serve them more efficiently.
- Strive for excellence in all endeavors and support the vision, goal and integrity of the MGA Brands.