If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career in the world of technology, then look no further. Skyworks is an innovator of high performance analog semiconductors whose solutions are powering the wireless networking revolution. At Skyworks, you will find a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on global collaboration, minimal layers of management and the freedom to make meaningful contributions in a setting that encourages creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. Our work culture values diversity, social responsibility, open communication, mutual trust and respect. We are excited about the opportunity to work with you and glad you want to be part of a team of talented individuals who together can change the way the world communicates.
Requisition ID: 63160
PRIMARY RESPONSIBLITY: Develops new packaging or containers to meet established requirements and maintains oversight and quality of existing packages/containers for all product groups. Defines package requirements for product groups and customer requirements. Develops recommendations according to the nature of the product, cost limitations, legal requirements, and the type of protection required, taking into consideration the need for resistance to external variables. May be responsible for coordination of activities and logistics at secondary contract packaging and labeling sites. Responsibilities may include documentation management and an understanding of good manufacturing practices (GMPs). Uses appropriate tools and performs integrity analysis of packaging.
In this role, candidate will manage development and execution of the Packaging Process roadmap, working with internal design, manufacturing, & reliability teams and external material & equipment suppliers.
Candidate will be responsible for creation of project plans including timeline, cost, and risk assessments and mitigation plan.
In addition, candidate is expected to manage build lots and execute the technology & design rule release to production through characterization, DOE, reliability testing, qualification, & high volume validation.
Typical projects focus on Process development, Design rule improvement, Material Development, Cost saving, and Solving quality issues.
Candidate will rely upon program management skills to keep multiple activities with scope and schedule of the overall program objectives.
Travel to domestic facilities, North American production facility, and international suppliers may be needed.
• Minimum a Bachelor's Degree qualification in Material Science, Material Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Semiconductor Engineering and other related specialization.
• Minimum 8 years of relevant technical experience in semiconductor packaging technology. Hands-on experience in SMT and Flip Chip material & process preferred.
• Technical expertise required in failure analysis, material interaction, and yield improvement.
• Strong understanding of SPC techniques, FMEAs, Six Sigma, and Reliability Standards.
• Candidate is expected to possess excellent communication skills - verbal, written, and presentation.
• High proficiency in English communication at business level.
• Strong driver who is assertive and results/goal oriented.
• Team player with good interpersonal skills and able to work efficiently with multi-functional and multi-cultural groups.
Skyworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.