Packaging (Manufacturing)Production Floor Line Leader Rotating Night Shift- OLM
Ultradent, the global name in oral health is seeking a night shiftProduction floorLine Leader for ourOLM PackagingDepartment.This is a 12 hour Rotating Night shift from 5:00 pm - 5:30 am. This position receives an added $1.50 hr. shift differential. Wage starting at $17.30/hr or more DOE.
We are a fun, fast-paced company dedicated to providingunique, solution-oriented products across the globe.Our company was built on a foundation of innovation, integrity, hard work, quality, and care, and we put those values into everything we do. Sound like your kind of place?When you join our team, you will be helping us to make the world a brighter, healthier place.
- This position reports to the Team lead or the Production Manager and will be responsible for being one of two line leaders on each shift supporting groups of up to 30 people.
- Conduct audits to review workflow and setup/changeover reduction. Driven from a need identified by data
- Audit of batch records on the manufacturing floor and review of work in process
- Training of new employees in the manufacturing process of the organization and handling of the equipment. Informing Team Leader of employee’s progress
- Ensure all safety guidelines in the manufacturing process are being followed by employees, and the work environment is clean and safe
- Drives continuous improvement projects
- Ensure the correct production orders are running to the correct specifications on assigned machines
- Monitoring assigned machines throughout the shift, periodically checking and testing parts according to the appropriate plan
- Identifies areas of improvement related to scrap, downtime, work flow, etc.
- Troubleshooting quality defects and making any process changes to eliminate defects; recording corrective actions
- Works with quality on internal/external findings to eliminate trends
- Communicating with team as needed
- Correctly moving material
- Communicate any routing discrepancies to the Team Leader
- Documentation is correctly filled out and submitted to the correct department
- Expedite back order items and communicate them with team
- Excellent communication and team management skills
- Ability to take direction
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Organized and detail oriented
- Knowledge of lean principles
- Prior leadership experience a plus
- Warehouse/production experience is a plus
Experience or Schooling/Degree Required:
- high school diploma
Benefits and Perks you'll get at Ultradent:
- Medical/Dental (eligible the first of the month after 60 days)
- Health savings account with employer contribution
- Matching 401K
- On-site cafeteria (breakfast & lunch)
- On-site fitness center
- Employee access to discounted Ultradent products
- Five days paid time off between Christmas and New Years
- Education Assistance
- Fun, casual work environment
Ultradent is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
VEVRAAFederal Contractor: For more information please contact us at Recruiting@ultradent.com