Blister Packaging Line Mechanic for the 2nd shift needed for Generic Pharmaceutical company located in New Brunswick, NJ
Direct Hire opportunity!
2nd shift : 3:00 PM -11:30 PM
Basic responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform setup, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and change overs of Blister Packaging equipment
- Run Blister packaging lines.
- Follow operational guidelines, perform routine preventive maintenance
- Document work as required
- Blister packaging experience (run equipment and repair) in setup, maintenance, and troubleshooting equipment.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical blister packaging equipment and processes.
- 3-5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical or other relevant industry.
- High school graduate or general education diploma (GED); AA or BS degree, technical diploma or applicable certifications a plus.
- Knowledge of cGMP.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical SOPs
- Versed in Lock-out Tag out Program Basic Microsoft Office, Excel and Word skills
- Knowledge of SAP PM module
Hourly Pay Range: $32.00- $37.00 (+shift differential and annual bonus)
Our Recruiter, Jennifer Cremonesi, will connect with you directly after reviewing your resume.
Volt offers competitive compensation, the chance to work with some of the world’s leading companies, and a friendly staff committed to helping you take the next step on your career path.
Volt is a global leader in the staffing industry and has earned its reputation as a staffing industry leader by making sure our clients make the right hire, every time. We provide proven, flexible recruiting and workforce management solutions to companies of all size, from innovative startups to Fortune 500 clients.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.