Ronnoco Coffee, the Midwest's leading supplier of specialty coffees, is seeking a Packaging Machine Operator to join our coffee production team at our St. Louis, MO manufacturing plant. Ronnoco Coffee specializes in coffee manufacturing and private label beverage programs. We remain a local, Midwest-owned and operated company that is small enough to pay attention to the details that go into making great coffee, but large enough to service more than 20 states throughout the US. From roasting premium blend coffees to delivering complete beverage solutions, at Ronnoco, our passion is serving those who serve our products. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) and profit sharing.
- Review/understand production schedule & grinding/bin allocation screens for daily production.
- Communicate and verify correct blend/grind delivered to packing equipment.
- Climb stairs and ladders to assist bin flow as necessary.
- Setup machinery to run - including film/corrugate/tape/label printing.
- Safely interface with packaging equipment and equipment control devices.
- Maintain housekeeping and GMP standards for the machine and machine area.
- Validate all finished product quality parameters are met (fill weight/code date/package length/bag count/oxygen level).
- Manage rework processing.
- Form corrugate into cases & Stack full, sealed cases into correct pallet configuration.
- Monitor item count into case.
- Operate manual hand jack to move pallets into staging area.
- Form paper packages & hand pack finished product into bags.
- Stage pallets to receive finished product cases.
- Work hours required vary (8-10 hours per day average)
- High school diploma or GED required
- Strong math, analytical & mechanical skills required
- 1-2 years' previous work experience as a machine operator preferred.
- Must pass physical, drug test, and background check.
- Ability to stand for full work day and manage repetitive lifting of 35 lbs. or less