We have a great opportunity for you with a manufacturing company in the Eastern Suffolk County Area that makes health products. This position is an entry level set-up mechanic working on industrial machinery. Training will be provided for the right individual.
Hours: 3:30 PM to 12:00 AM
- Assist with changeovers and set up of industrial machinery such as, label/bottling/capping/packaging machines
- Ability to perform routine maintenance, repair and troubleshoot
- Reviews and follows safety procedures for all equipment.
- Maintains workplace organization and cleanliness practices.
- Complies with company policy, SOP, cGMP and OSHA requirements.
Working hours: 3:30 PM - 12:00 AM
- Knowledgeable working with hand tools
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Basic math and computer skills
- Comfortable working in a manufacturing/production environment
- HS diploma required
- Ability to comprehend and follow written and verbal procedures or instructions
- Able to provide 2 professional references
If interested reply to this post with a resume call John Mastronardo at 631-582-3807. Email your resume at John.firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.