EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
1. High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
1. Puts success of team above own interests; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; supports everyone's efforts to succeed; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views.
2. Applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
3. Meets productivity standards; works quickly; completes work in timely manner.
4. Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions.
5. Listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings.
6. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations to other employees of the organization.
7. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
8. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problemsinvolving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.