TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is currently looking for a Packaging Operator in the East Point, GA area.
Packaging Operator Job Summary:
The Packaging Operator is responsible for assembling and packaging of products as well as inspecting and measuring parts to verify accurate specifications.
Packaging Operator Job Responsibilities:
• Assembling and packaging products
• Perform visual and dimensional quality checks.
• Must maintain cycle standards as necessary for quality parts and production standards.
• Verify proper packaging and label information.
• Provide samples to IPC for inspection and testing.
• Must keep accurate production documentation recording the number of cycle runs
• Must have great attention to detail.
Packaging Operator Qualifications:
• Picking and packing experience preferred
• Knowledge of Manufacturing environment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Must have a High School Diploma/GED
Shifts/ Hours: Monday - Friday 2ND shift 2PM – 10PM / 3rd shift 10PM – 6AM
OT is required during peak season on the weekend.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply at www.trcstaffing.com. This position is coming out of the Southside TRC office.