Mission Ag Resources has over 25 years of experience in providing quality mineral supplements to the Dairy Industry in the San Joaquin Valley. At Mission Ag, our focus continues to be to provide quality mineral supplements and exceptional personal service to all our clients.
Mission Ag Resources is seeking a individual to perform the following duties:
- Wraps protective material around product.
- Starts, stops, and regulates speed of conveyor.
- Labels containers, container tags, or products.
- Packs special arrangements or selections of product.
- Examines and inspects stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Records information such as weight, time, and date packaged.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: Less than one year of related experience.
- Able to lift at least 55lbs throughout the day.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick