At Novolex, we take pride in supporting our families across the globe. Our team is rich in diversity and our entrepreneurial culture encourages continuous personal growth and teamwork. Our careers include manufacturing, engineering, procurement, supply chain, finance, HR, product development, sales, marketing and an ever-expanding array of others to support our continuing rapid growth.
Position starts at $13.00 with benefits that start 30 days from hire date!
Competitive pay for skilled and experienced Packers
Inspect and pack product manufactured on high-speed paper converting equipment in compliance with Safety Programs and Quality Assurance Systems to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- Inspect and pack product per customer specification using safe work practices.
- Notify the Operator when product does not meet quality specifications; assist with resolution.
- Read, understand, and correctly complete daily paperwork.
- Read & understand Production Order Packet (POP); set up work area using materials as specified in the POP; replenish materials as needed.
- Assist the Operator with set-up and/or change over activities as directed.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Complete assigned duties in compliance with company policies & procedures.
- Actively engage in safety programs.
- Assist other team members as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Stable work history; six months experience in a manufacturing environment or other physical labor job is strongly preferred.
- Commitment to an accident-free and drug-free workplace.
- Quality-conscious, oriented to excellence.
- Strong work ethic evidenced by enthusiasm, positive attitude, and high energy level.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills; creative, out-of-the-box thinker.
- Record of dependability & reliability.
- Willingness to work overtime as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to walk, climb, squat & stoop; reach with hands and arms; and use hands and fingers to feel, handle, push/pull levers & buttons, and operate various tools.
The employee must repeatedly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Following GMP in compliance with all food safety requirements.
Novolex does not publicly post salary information on job boards.
Novolex™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to, selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, handicap or disability, genetics, citizenship status, service member or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Any individual, who because of his or her disability, needs an accommodation in connection with an aspect of the Company’s application process should contact Jamie Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org