Duties and Responsibilities:
· Thoroughly inspect product online.
· Prepares finished product for shipment by loading product onto trays, skids.
· Must be able to focus on the task at hand and pay attention to details.
· Must be able to rotate jobs and learn more than one task of the assembly process.
· Be able to work as a team that can handle deadline-influenced projects, repetitive work and long periods of standing, walking, bending.
· Follows good manufacturing procedures.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Assembly Line Worker/Packer Skills and Qualifications: Organization, Excellent Vision, Coordination, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Safety Oriented, Standing/walking, Exposure to loud noise.
Ability and knowledge to safely operate forklifts, power tools and hand tools.
Ability to wear personal protective equipment is required (including but not limited to steel toed shoes, gloves, safety glasses, hearing protection, protective jacket or apron and arm guards
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran stat or any other characteristic protected by law
14 - 16 /hour