The Packer will provide customer service by assisting in the packing and loading of household goods in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
- Pack household belongings for customers using supplies supplied by the company
- List household belongings on inventory sheets as they are packed
- Mark boxes with appropriate inventory tags to ensure proper documentation
- Answer any questions the customer may have regarding packing of their belongings
- Pre-trip inspections alongside drivers of all aspects of equipment including truck interior, straps and tensioners, walk-boards, etc.
- Assist as needed in loading trucks and/or containers for forward movement via interstate commerce
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of proper packing procedures
- Good communications skills
- Must be willing to travel (local, intrastate and interstate)
Required Education and Experience:
- Required: High school diploma or GED
- Preferred: Previous packing experience
- Required: On-site safety training course
Take part in a company that has been successful for over 100 years and is still growing - join the Coleman Team today!