Packing Specialist - Baxter, MN
Pro Staff is looking to fill positions for full-time M-F Packers for a premier organization in the Brainerd Lakes Area. The successful candidate will accurately pack quality finished product according to customer specifications. If you are looking for a great paced job with a reputable company, this is the job for you! Pay ranges from $13 to $15 an hour depending on the shift.
• Removes finished product from in-line thermoforming machine as it is being produced.
• Reviews each part for quality issues such as plastic thickness, uneven trim, holes, color variation, etc.
• Packs finished parts into boxes according to customer specifications, taping and labeling each one and placing on pallets as completed.
• Ensures proper quantity before boxing and maintains required paperwork.
• Communicates problems with bad parts, label-aire malfunctions, or machinery to the Operators in a timely manner.
• Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Ability to multi-task.
High School diploma or GED required.
Previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
To hear more about this exciting opportunity, contact Baxter Pro Staff at 218-825-0434, apply online at Prostaff.com, or send in a resume or contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Atterro is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.