Paid Media Analyst and Operations Specialist
Monster is looking for a Paid Media Analyst and Operations Specialist to join our Marketing team in our Weston, MA Headquarters! The Paid Media Analyst and Operations Specialist will be responsible for daily campaign set-up, execution and optimization across multiple digital channels (i.e., display, social, job boards). This position will report into the Global Media Manager and work cross functionally to ensure campaign consistency.
- Work within multiple programmatic platforms (DSPs, Paid Social, PPC Job Boards) to build, execute, QA and optimize in-market paid media programs
- Partner with external media/ad-tech partners, including multiple workstreams and projects on an ongoing basis to understand up-to-date capabilities and best practices
- Constantly analyze campaign performance against global KPIs and work with manager on putting findings into motion
- Consistently meet campaign milestones and deadlines with a focus on performance
- Generate and Q&A tracking pixels and ad-tags across programmatic platforms (DSPs, Paid Social, Joveo, Jebbit, etc.) to ensure proper tracking and measurement components are in place
- Create appropriate 3rd-party ad-serving tags (GCM) for Employer or Candidate Display campaigns
- Collaborate daily with other global marketing team members to support eCommerce and Seeker initiatives
- 2-4 years of experience creating and implementing digital marketing programs, with a significant focus on auction-based media environments including paid search, Display DSPs, Paid Social Business Managers
- Experience at a digital media agency, trading desk, publisher or client-side brand focusing on executing, optimizing and/or analyzing paid media performance
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel (advanced features)
- Ability to work with large data sets, manipulate data quickly and present outcomes in a timely fashion
- Technical knowledge or ability to learn quickly through a self-serve manner (i.e., online tutorials)
- Buy-side experience at digital agency, trade desk or client/brand focusing on digital ad-operations and media execution
- Advanced use of excel and ability to pull, gather and manipulate large data sets into something presentable
- Understanding of biddable/programmatic landscape including paid social
- Experience with web analytics tools nice to have - Adobe Analytics preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively laterally and up to senior levels
- Strong organizational skills, project management critical
- Budget accountability
About the Company:
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to participate fully in the application process and during employment. If you require an accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please not that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative action Employer M/F/Individuals with Disabilities/Veteran Status