Shopping Paid Media // Google Shopping Campaigns // Product Listing Ads
Our client is a $450MM ecommerce global organization. They are experiencing significant growth, creating a new role for a highly analytical, systematic thinker focused on problem-solving and forward momentum.
What Will You Do
You will manage Google Shopping Campaigns/Product Listing Ads (PLA) and play a critical role in strategy and execution. The position will be responsible for managing product listings, optimizing products, analyzing data and supporting revenue growth of the shopping program.
You will be an important member of the eCommerce team who delivers best-in-class execution of paid placement advertising and will work on implementing, reporting on, and analyzing digital paid media campaigns and overall website performance across multiple websites.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
• PLA program planning, optimization and reporting to drive the overall performance of Google & Bing Shopping Campaigns across multiple accounts. Advise on shopping strategy creation
• PLA program budget management and accountability
• Responsible for campaign optimization, tactical recommendations as well as new campaign & initiative launches
• Perform data analysis, develop performance reports, identify key trends, and make optimization recommendations to meet and exceed KPI goals
• Own product feeds management, optimization, issue diagnosis & resolution
• Own competitive PLA product pricing review & price management
• Drive channel growth with responsibility for efficient bidding, surface new engine opportunities
• Support bid optimization processes and approach
• Identify gaps in coverage through detailed SKU analysis, campaigns review and industry knowledge
• Experience executing and running Google & Bing Shopping (PLA) Ads
• Proven experience working with high volume sku counts
• Proven results creating, optimizing & maintaining product data feeds
• Expert knowledge of Google Ads, Bing Ads and Merchant Centers
• GoDataFeed & Channel Advisor experience a plus
• Experience with ecommerce content creation within such platforms as Magento or Miva a plus
• A progressive understanding of the interrelationship between paid media and other digital channels
• Expert Microsoft Excel skills with an understanding of pivot tables and vlookups