You will be responsible for managing Companys paid digital marketing channels (including but not limited to SEM, social media, mobile and performance marketing). The right candidate will have proven experience rapidly growing profitable lead counts through paid online and social channels.
• Develop and execute online marketing campaigns to drive client acquisition through a variety of paid media channels such as search engine marketing, display advertising (including social media, video, mobile)
• Management of campaign execution, including: creative & copy development, campaign setup, budget/bid management, A/B testing, reporting and on-going optimization
• Manage a team of paid search and paid social media analysts. Own the strategy, performance and reporting of the team.
• Remain goal oriented and results driven to help allocate media budgets as efficiently as possible with maximum results
• Identify opportunities to continue to scale and grow online marketing campaigns
• Work closely with the creative team to create marketing assets (banners, videos, and other)
• Implement and monitor tracking and reporting on KPIs across digital campaigns
• Own and develop process for all creative requests, managing creative refreshes and collaborating with internal creative team based on audience targets.
• Maintain a high level of current knowledge on best practices and strategies in the management of online paid media.
- Minimum 3-5 years of paid search and paid social campaign setup and management experience.
- Minimum 1-3 years of managing a team to plan and execute paid media campaigns
- Google AdWords Partners Certified
- Experience with internal site visitor reporting/tracking programs or software.
- Analytic experience using data to drive strategy.
- Must efficiently handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines.
- Ability to solve problems creatively in a fast-paced environment; take initiative to achieve results; meet short deadlines; and maintain a positive attitude.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Exhibit enthusiasm, passion, creativity and commitment.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Flexible remote days and hours
- Move quickly — no office red tape
- A wealth of opportunity to test your ideas
- Excellent benefits
- Make an impact — you matter
- Work with noteworthy and effective advocates who help improve our communities