Paid Media Specialist
LiveArea Headquarters in Allen, TX
LiveArea Company Statement:
LiveArea, a PFSweb, Inc. brand, is a global commerce services company. We combine business strategy, experience design and technology to help leading B2C and B2B organizations deliver exceptional commerce solutions worldwide. We are a diverse team with distinct interests, skillsets, and backgrounds collaborating across all facets of commerce. Together, we take pride in driving measurable and material value for our clients by leveraging our holistic commerce expertise within specific industry vertical markets.
We will provide a holistic commerce solution across vertical industries
We will be world-class across all service offerings
We will engage with our clients as a consultative & unified partner
The paid media specialist position is responsible for assisting in managing our clients’ global paid media e-commerce campaigns, including paid search and shopping, display, paid social and affiliate channels. This is an opportunity to work on maximizing results and produce winning campaigns for large brands.
In this role, you will be responsible for a range of activities including managing paid search campaigns, reporting and monitoring. This is an opportunity for an emerging search marketing professional to have an impact growing our client’s business.
As a member of our digital marketing practice, you contribute to developing, building, executing and managing digital marketing strategies for our clients. This is a client facing role requiring confidence in the ability to explain tactics and reporting detail results. This position manages a variety of channels including search retargeting, shopping, paid social (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and YouTube) and affiliate marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 1-4 years’ experience managing Google paid Search campaigns
- SEM certifications such as Google AdWords
- Digital marketing and ecommerce working knowledge
- Google Analytics knowledge and hands on experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Cross-functional team collaboration as well as ability to work independently
- Proficient in MS Office tools especially Excel
- Ability to work in a multi-client fast-paced environment
- Proven time management, detail orientation, organizedand problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic and consistent positive attitude
Pre-employment background screening and drug test will be conducted.
PFSweb Inc.is an EEO/AA - M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status employer.