Who is IMPACT?
IMPACT is an education and consulting company specializing in digital sales and marketing. Through our digital marketing agency services, events, online publication, training programs and virtual community, we empower businesses and their leadership teams with the education, tools, training and support needed to take their careers, and their companies, to the next level.
In addition to creating amazing experiences for our clients, we are also committed to making IMPACT a great place to work for our people. To do this, we only accept proven and emerging leaders who love the digital space and helping companies grow, are always willing to put the team first, and have never backed down from a challenge, no matter how great. Does this sound like you?
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for a Paid Media Specialist to manically manage, scale and optimize campaigns across all paid marketing platforms on behalf of our clients. This integral role reports to the Director of Paid Media and will work closely with other members of the Paid Media team.
The right candidate will have an authentic love for the paid space and a deep-seated growth mindset (a love for numbers, critical and strategic thinking, desire for continuous experimentation, etc.). If you're not comfortable with accountability to numbers, or continuously problem solving and proactively seeking opportunities to improve performance, this role is not a good fit for you.
You will be responsible for end-to-end campaign management on major advertising platforms such as Google, LinkedIn, and Microsoft Ads to help clients reach their goals. You will work closely with the entire team to conceive and implement growth strategies.
Location: Someone who is local to our office in New Haven, CT is a plus, but working remotely is definitely an option. More than 60% of IMPACT's team is based outside of CT.
Salary Range: $65,000 - $80,000 based on experience.
- 3+ years managing paid digital media or related acquisition/retention field
- Mastery in Google Docs
- A strong work ethic. You aren't afraid to work smart, hard, and long (when needed) to meet and exceed both client and agency goals
- Solid understanding of both the channel and creative specific factors necessary for launching and scaling successful paid campaigns
- Strong A/B testing and quantitative analysis capabilities
- Excellent communication skills (including great spelling & grammar!)
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in the face of steep goals and deadlines
- Ability to stay cool, calm, and collected in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment
- An unwavering teamwork mindset
- Experience with remarketing platforms such as AdRoll, Criteo, etc. is preferred
- Experience with Basecamp, Slack, and time tracking is preferred
- Bonus points if you have experience with SMS, email, and/or inbound marketing
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Launch, analyze, scale and optimize dozens of campaigns throughout the marketing funnel, daily
- Craft creative briefs, hypotheses and optimization plans with our creative team
- Develop and maintain KPI reports that track paid efficacy and help us respond to issues and opportunities in real-time
- Provide actionable weekly updates to various stakeholders: including performance, improvements, planned tests, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with retention, creative, other channel owners to improve scale and efficiency of ad spend
- Test and understand the viability of new paid marketing channels and tools to help improve ROI and scale
- Monthly article contribution to IMPACT’s blog
- Comprehensive Health, Vision, and Dental Coverage
- Company Matched 401k
- 8-Week Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- The Option to Work Remotely
- Unlimited Vacation with a 3-Week Minimum
- Team Get-Togethers
- A Culture of Learning Including a Free Book Program
- Healthy Food and Snacks Onsite
- Dog-friendly office (for other dog + people-friendly pups)
- The opportunity to play a key role in a rapidly growing company