As consumers become increasingly mobile and connected, every business is turning to digital channels to acquire new customers more effectively. Of the $83 billion spent on digital this year, Google and Facebook account for 60 cents of every dollar. The result? Massive investment, overabundant data and rising expectations for better results.
Here's the problem. The lead process is wasteful. For every 6% in conversion success, 94% goes nowhere. Ads on the wrong channel, messaging that funnel performing know that not all customers are created equally. It�s difficult to find the most valuable customers�the profitable ones.
We provide digital media services to acquire customers and contact center service to ensure conversion and delivery. LQ works with large enterprises like USAA, McAfee, The Home Depot, Penny Mac and other leading B2C brands to basically run the entire end-to-end process of �manufacturing� a new customer.
Why LQ is outstanding at what it does: the company thinks less like marketers and more like economists, driving hard against unit economics and aligning itself with pay for performance models. It�s also sits on a trove of data, which helps guide better business decisions, benchmarks performance and refines lifetime value (LTV) models.
The company is $50M+ in revenue and is profitable. It�s backed by private equity firm Housatonic Partners. LQ Digital is Headquartered in the East Bay, CA with offices in Austin, Texas and Shelton, CT.
Role & Responsibilities
Clients are addicted to performance marketing. Challenge is that many brands are harvesting the bottom of the funnel demand without making the right investments into building future demand. They haven�t built the right strategy to harness Facebook, or they have struggled with the effectiveness of display and attribution is messy. As a result, a number of brands are either dabbling or cutting back investment.
LQ believes the full digital economist strategy requires a complete top to bottom of the funnel strategy, including attracting attention and consideration, so that this demand can be captured through more direct response channels. In addition, if smart marketers are looking for the best CAC/LTV, they need to be exploring the effects between Facebook and Google, and how incremental spend in one affects the other. �
This specialist role will be one of the first hires in building out a new department for LQ and presents an opportunity for an individual to grow with the team. It is a role where the candidate will be activating, optimizing and reporting on campaigns across multiple clients. The successful candidate will be coached & mentored by vastly experienced leaders to deliver best-in-class paid social.
The Paid Social Account Specialist is responsible for activating all campaign strategy, efficient day to day management of assigned client accounts, with a focusing on delivering against campaign KPIs
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, execute, manage, and optimize paid social media campaigns for agency clients (e.g. auction/exchange based performance media, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or LinkedIn promotions) both independently, and in support of wider members of the agency team while meeting or surpassing client performance expectations
- Managing, in a timely fashion, all delegated activity, whilst adhering to department best practice, processes and methodologies (ie. QA processes)
- Analyzing the performance of campaigns and facilitating campaign optimisations in order to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs.
- Paid Social Media Planning � the ability to build logical media plans against Fixed Budgets, Fixed KPIs or Reach & Frequency Methodologies
- Supporting the production and delivery of client-facing reports, studies and presentations to LQ Digital�s high standards.
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships with internal teams through exceptional client service and external stakeholders including tech and media partners.
- Activating campaigns through industry leading ad-tech platforms on native channel ad managers.
- Oversee the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing and performance
- Working cross-functionally with other paid media and creative teams, or freelancers, to ensure campaign learnings are shared and executed optimally.
- Delivering on the actual customer results, accountable that clients are satisfied and meeting their objectives.
- Attend client meetings, as needed
- Participate in regular knowledge sharing sessions to ensure best practices are leveraged across LQ Digital
- Contributing to new business pitches, where required.
- Committed to self-development and professional growth by completing Facebook Blueprint Certification, if not already certified.
Background + Experience
- 2+ years of paid social experience and a key understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem. Not required that this individual has agency experience, but it is a plus. Facebook Blueprint Certified (Core and Buying Modules) an advantage.
- An understanding of the social landscape, including trends, changes in the platform and how Facebook and other social channels have evolved from community based channels to performance-based media channels.
- Understanding of the difference between Brand and Performance campaigns, how to optimize and execute against each including an understanding of pixel strategies.
- Demonstrated understanding and empathy of the Client challenge�both rapidly changing digital landscape and balance between outsourced resources and in-house teams.�
- Willingness to be part of a highly dynamic and evolving team, and someone who can deliver results under pressure
- Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritise tasks.
- Confidence speaking about data, economics and mathematics. The language of LQ is in the metrics, so need to be fluent.
- Comfortable with technology and experience of ad tech a plus
Has confidence in their convictions, can drive direction out of ambiguity and is excited by the challenge of questioning the status quo to get more out of marketing campaigns. Leverages data to find the truth and demonstrate insights.
This individual knows what hard work looks like and leads by example. A leader and a doer. No hand wavers.
Is proud of the results delivered for clients and knows they are different than most. This is done without arrogance and in collaboration.
Knows how to create urgency for both clients and team members, with enthusiasm and straight talk-whatever the situation dictates. Wants to learn fast and find the next winner.
This individual is curious about the latest trends in digital marketing. We are looking for an incessant questioner, who is always looking for ways to improve a customer experience.
Works collaboratively across departments to turn ideas into action. Has a sense of humor and knows great work can�t be done without colleagues.