- You will break down cubicle kits and hang on paint line; including covers, nut guards, and miscellaneous component parts. You will then unload parts onto pallets or carts without damage to painted surface.
- You will apply and remove thread protectors, masking tape and visually inspect parts for conformance to standards.
- You will operate drop sections, shuttle cars, towers, and rotators to complete hanging of tanks, cubicles, and racks containing miscellaneous parts.
- You will visually inspect parts at load points, transfers, and unload points to maximize the quality of the product and contact supervision or Team Lead for disposition of non-conforming parts.
- You will physically mark part numbers on parts, attach paperwork and dates where applicable.
- You will operate stackers and fork trucks to move material to and from storage and staging areas.
- You will load and unload materials into and out of hook burn-off oven and are trained in operating procedures of oven.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- A high school diploma or GED form an accredited institution is required.
- Must be able to work in the US without company sponsorship.
- Relocation benefits not included. Only candidates living within 50 miles of Waukesha WI will be considered.
- Must be able to understand standard shop specifications (shop drawings, process sheets, and measuring equipment, etc.).
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Eaton’s Electrical Division is currently seeking an E. Coat Paint Line Operator 2nd shift, starting at $16.00/hour (depending on experience) to join our team. The position is based at our Waukesha (Badger Drive), WI facility.