Now Building � Future Leaders!
Wisconsin Building Supply, a Division of USLBM Is Seeking a Paint Shop Supervisor for Our Green Bay, WI Location.
Wisconsin Building Supply is seeking motivated candidates for their Paint Shop Supervisor role in their door shop. We�re a people first company that�s passionate about continuous improvement. Are you looking to join a company that promotes from within? If you enjoy working hard in a fast-paced environment, then apply now to join the top paying leading manufacturer in Wisconsin!
What you should know about working at Wisconsin Building Supply:
- We�re all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
- We�re built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your day as a Paint Shop Supervisor:
- Prepare and manage all department day-to-day operations
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assisting personnel; accomplishing work result
- Breakdown production list
- Pull parts for ticket production, pick list, and customer orders
- Perform various door assembly functions from start to finish
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards
- Supervise the activities of workers engaged in pulling and production
- Oversee dispatch operations and disbursement activities
- Perform quality checks to ensure quality standards
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check all of these boxes?
Paint Shop Supervisor Requirements:
- Experience. Prior experience in painting and pre-finishing (Required). Prior experience in millwork or cabinetry preferred. (Not Required)
- Knowledge. Previous hand and power tool experience (hand saws, nailers, etc.)
- Physical. Ability to stand for 8+ hours per shift.
- Heavy Lifting. Ability to lift 75-100lbs on a consistent basis.
- Teamwork. Possess a team focused approach to work.
- Excellence. Commitment to safety at work.
- Willingness. Willingness to learn, we invest in training and developing the right candidate.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Wisconsin Building Supply.
Wisconsin Building Supply is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.