Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world.
The Sanmina Fremont facility is a full-service enclosure systems solution manufacturing plant. Located in California’s Silicon Valley, this facility produces low-to-mid volume New Product Introduction (NPI) runs to full-scale volume. The Fremont facility offers everything from small piece parts to fully integrated and tested systems. In addition, this location offers in-house painting capabilities and flexible logistics solutions in distribution, inventory management and hubbing, as well as repair services
Works from production plans provided by the supervisor. Knows the colors and finishes that are required for each part. Follows up on the operation of the cabin and oven set-up within the accepted application parameters and verifies the correct function of machines.
Nature of Duties/Responsibilities:
- Prepares, primes, sands, and paints surfaces, and utilizing
- All types of painting materials such as powder, epoxy, and water base paints but focuses on Powder Coat Painting
- Tapes, and repairs and applies texturing, surfaces.
- Adjusts colors when necessary; utilizes enhanced finishing skills when appropriate.
- Operates, cleans and maintains all painting equipment, including sprayers and electrostatic powder coat
- Sprayers, safely stores and labels all materials.
- Estimates time and materials required; keeps records and submits reports of work performed.
- Reads and understands blueprints.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- 2 -5 years of experience painting of sheet metal parts/components - includes wet and dry (powder) processes.
This is an ITAR facility and applicant must be a US Citizen or a lawful permanent resident.
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.