The Southern Region is Currently hiring Painters. The Painter is essential and assists the project team in ensuring timely and successful completion of projects.
- Touch up painting and 1st coat painting
- Maintain a clean job site: pick up tools and equipment and secure job site each day to eliminate potential hazards
- Set up and take down ladders, scaffolding and other temporary structures
- Load and unload trucks and haul and hoist materials
- Assist carpenters and other trades
- Knowledge of proper use of painting equipment, materials and supplies used on construction projects.
- Previous experience on commercial construction projects preferred
- Proven commitment to Safety and building relationships team
- Must have reliable transportation to the jobsite
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule
- Must be self-motivated and have ability to work well with others
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
- Minimum age 18
- Proof of Identity and Employment Authorization
- Pay rate is determined on current level of knowledge and experience
McCarthy is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.