Maintains building finishes. Reports directly to, and works under the guidance of Manager/Supervisor. Has medium to high level of expertise to perform painting.
If more than one painter and there is a Painter - Lead, will take daily direction form the Lead.
- Maintains a safe and workable environment for all building users.
- Performs painting, finish application, wall repair to building finishes.
- Maintains all building finishes throughout the facilities.
- Responds to routine and emergency calls for corrective maintenance involving building finishes.
- Performs rough and finish wall repair and finishing as directed.
Required: High school diploma or equivalent required.
Preferred: Graduate of trade or vocational school in related field
Required: Four years of progressive experience with a painting or construction company or experience in a commercial or hospital service environment.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.