St. Peters Health Partners has a full time employment opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Palliative Care physician to join the Palliative Care team located at Samaritan Hospital in Troy, New York.
The Palliative Care group is a consult-based service with consults submitted by other providers. The selected candidate will start their day at Samaritan Hospital with consults and a daily huddle with each patient case, and work as a team with a Nurse Practitioner and Social Worker to provide an interdisciplinary approach. The selected candidate will participate in grand rounds.
The Palliative Care program has transitioned their community-based program from clinics to home-based and telemedicine. The inpatient side works with Hospitalists and Oncologists to coordinate the best care.
The selected candidate will provide five days of coverage. Hospice and Palliative Care board certification is preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Palliative Care physician to join St. Peter's Health Partners.
St. Peters Health Partners offers a comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary including starting bonus
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
- Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage
- CME time & expense allowance
- Paid time away from the practice
- Two-part retirement savings program with employer matching program