Community Physician Network is seeking a Hospice and Palliative Medicine Physician to join our compassionate palliative care team. This full-time position will entail providing patient care and consultative services primarily in an outpatient setting within our Cancer Center and Center for Advanced Heart Care clinics. This role will be located primarily on the campus of Community Hospital North in Indianapolis and will report to the Medical Director of Hospice and Palliative Care.
This opportunity includes:
- Generous, market-competitive salary & benefits, including incentives, paid CME
- A dedicated, compassionate interdisciplinary team
- Core hours Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
- Robust, single EMR (EPIC)
- Physician-led organization and one of the first health networks in the nation to implement a Center for Physician Well-being & professional Development
- Community physicians rank #1 nationally in patient satisfaction
Communitys Palliative Care Services: focused on education, decision making and symptom management. Community Health Networks Palliative Care program provides multi-disciplinary care to patients facing complex symptoms, pain, psychological, and spiritual issues. Through our unique program, the most comprehensive of its kind in Indiana, improved coordination of care and better management of symptoms is possible. Our goal is to make a meaningful difference in how an illness is managed so that patients can get back to focusing on what is important in their lives.
Licensure & Certification
BE/BC in Hospice and Palliative Medicine and eligible for medical licensure in Indiana.
For more information, contact:
Sarah Holland, Sr. Network Physician Recruiter
Phone: 317-621-1999 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org