Apex Systems is hiring a PAM Architect to assist one of our clients with their design project. Send resumes to Quinlan Moore at email@example.com
- Direct and oversee execution of defined Information Security processes in the areas of Privileged Account Management and Directory Services
- Provide leadership and oversight to security team staff in order to insure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information.
- Participate in design reviews working directly on the integration requirements into the PAM platform.
- Provide management and oversight for Directory Services technologies, including Active Directory and Virtual Directory
- At least 10 years of IAM domain experience, hands-on troubleshooting and deployment experience
- Solid knowledge of privileged user accounts, least-privileged model, OS-level integrations, app-level integrations, DB-level integrations
- Experience with directory services, Active Directory, Azure AD, mainframe entitlements, relational database schema, ldap schema
- Experience with COTS privileged access management platforms such as CyberArk, BeyondTrust, CA PAM, etc.
- Expertise in working with technical infrastructure teams to set direction for PAM
- Demonstrated understanding of modern Identity & Access Management concepts and best practices.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178