Our direct client is seeking a PAM / Privileged Access Management SME / Architect / Consultant
The Identity and Access Management Consultant is responsible for Architecting and making the Strategy for the delivery of all phases of the client’s projects.
- Engagement planning, directing, and designing and implementing PAM / IAM solutions
- Advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards.
- Engagement management responsibilities; task delegation, project scheduling, project financials, quality review, and client management.
- Assist leadership in creating proposals, budgets, and work plans.
- Participate in other business development activities with existing and new clients.
- Manage day-to-day project activities for performing assessments, developing strategies and roadmaps, and implementing PAM solutions
- Design and architect futuristic PAM solutions aligned with client requirements.
- Lead requirements gathering and analysis.
- Interact with key client management to gather information, resolve problems and make recommendations for improvements.
- Manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, results-based team environment.
- Communicate (verbally and in writing) externally with clients and internally with all levels of the organization to accomplish objectives portraying knowledge and confidence.
- Bachelor's degree in Cybersecurity, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field is required.
- One or more of the following: CISSP, CISM, or CISA.
- 10 years of experience in developing, implementing or architecting PAM / IAM solutions.
- 5 years of experience with installation, integration, and deployment of one of the following IAM products: SailPoint, and CyberArk in a client environment.
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
- Single Sign-On, Identity Federation, Consumer Identity, and Multi-Factor Authentication
- Identity Governance and Administration, User Provisioning, Access Certification, Identity Analytics, Role-Based Access Control
- Privileged Access Management
- 10 years of experience managing projects through the full development lifecycle
- Experience in project management and the ability to communicate security technology issues verbally on both a formal and informal basis to all levels of client staff.
T: (315) 743-0082
Cyber Security Architect