ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Performs weekly PANDAC physical inventory counts in an accurate and timely fashion for all wound closure products at designated departmental stocking locations for assigned accounts.
2. Generates orders based on the physical counts associated with PAR levels, SKU history and reviews with departmental managers as required.
3. Transmits orders directly to the PANDAC server or provides the customer with the ordering data to transmit to Owens & Minor divisions via EDI.
4. Transports completed orders and performs put-away function for all stocking location order as required or negotiated with the customer.
5. Responsible for weekly reorganization and maintenance of all stocking locations.
6. Performs reorganization, re-sequencing and labeling services for all stocking locations to ensure productive weekly counts and efficient SKU location by departmental staff.
7. Responsible for identifying excess inventory, returning stock and processing credits according to Owens & Minor account return procedures.
8. Responsible for uploading end-of-quarter counts to the PANDAC server within a minimum of one week after performing the last quarterly count of an account's fiscal period.
9. Receives and communicates all departmental operative case data to PANDAC services in a timely fashion.
10. Maintains communications with PANDAC services teammates and performs applicable functions as required.
11. Maintains all departmental stocking locations according to accepted quarterly report standards such as, but not limited to, inventory turnover and inactive item report values.
12. Maintains and updates lap-top count sheet files with relevant data on PAR levels, backorders, pricing, additions and deletions, re-sequencing and other relevant account/departmental information.
13. Performs regular data file backups. Prints and maintains hard copy records of all account count sheet files for use in the event of a hardware/software failure.
14. Provides customer service and maintains communications with all departmental managers and head nursing staff.
15. Responds to customer requests for new items, changes in PAR levels, returns, mis-picks, etc.
16. Assists accounts in product selection by providing relevant cost data and alternative products as required.
17. Assists in preparation of quarterly reports and makes recommendations for storage area/cart consolidations or changes, reductions in excess inventory, inactive items and the identification of expired/outdated product.
18. Interfaces with manufacturer representatives, as necessary, for new product additions, managing backorders, substitutions, recalls, etc. and implements changes with approval of account managers.
19. Develops/maintains basic knowledge of wound closure products and procedures as detailed in PANDAC training manual in order to communicate with nursing staff in a professional manner(suture materials, needles, endo-mechanical products, associated costs and product characteristics).
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Performs additional duties as directed.