Paper Mill Production Superintendent
Our Client, a Domestic Paper Manufacturer, is seeking a Production Superintendent for a Paper Machine Production Operation, located in Northern Lousiana. This is a challenging position in a stable and thriving company with excellent benefits and career opportunities.
- Manage a high-speed paper machine that makes a diverse grade mix.
- Manage all production related activities of Paper Machine Dept and report up thru Mill Manager.
- Identify, plan, and coordinate continuous improvement activities.
- Improve operating efficiencies, employee engagement, and technical development.
- Plan, organize, and execute scheduled maintenance outages.
- Collaborate with other segments of the business to support overall business initiatives.
- 8+ years of operating experience on paper machines, with 3+ years in supervision
- BS Eng, or technical equivalent
Qualified candidates should submit MS Word doc resume to email@example.com ATTN:DavidSweitzerJO18114(DAS-C)