Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for a Paralegal to work at our Corporate office in Brentwood, TN! If you possess a “whatever it takes attitude” keep reading.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but as the Paralegal, you will provide professional legal support to General Counsel and law department. Use contract management and writing experience to supervise the contract workflow, including but not limited to drafting, coordinating approvals and review from other collaborating departments before final legal review and execution, and adherence to the contract management best practices.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Provide initial legal review and drafting of contracts and coordinate with attorneys as appropriate
- Provide substantive input regarding contract drafting best practices
- Responsible for contract lifecycle which includes supervision/tracking of the entire life of contract, from initial request, through the drafting process, review of supplemental documentation, and redline negotiations, to final execution.
- Serve as a liaison between legal department and other stakeholders to ensure contract lifecycle is proceeding accordingly
- Serve as an administrator to contract management platform
- Draft correspondence and legal documents
- Enforce contract administration policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years minimum experience serving as a paralegal in a law firm or corporate environment or related experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Attention to detail while multi-tasking in high volume setting imperative
- Strong computer skills (including mobile devices, i.e. smartphones and tablet computers); proficiency interacting with databases, working in web based services and technologies. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat, as well as high comfortability with contract management systems.
- Proficiency in using document comparison programs.
- Knowledge of contract management best practices and procedures a bonus.
- Ability to identify and resolve detailed contract issues while understanding enterprise business model
- Superior analytical skills with strict attention to detail
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Knowledge of HIPAA and other privacy and related laws
- Real estate closing or health care-related litigation experience a plus
- Knowledge of employment law a plus
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication and organizational skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- High proficiency in Adobe Acrobat, particularly Acrobat Pro.
- Ability to proofread.
- Ability to work without detailed instruction.
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality within the department.
- Ability to communicate professionally with employees and management of the company.
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.