Eight out of 10 Americans live paycheck to paycheck, and more than 50% of Americans have less than $10,000 saved for retirement. That’s not okay! We’ve been told the lies that debt is normal, credit cards are a way of life, and you can’t buy a car without payments. Enough is enough. It’s time for the Ramsey Boot. Our goal is to cause so much disruption to the toxic money culture of this country that we’ll force the financial industry to shift its strategies and how it operates. We exist to provide biblically-based, commonsense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. For nearly 30 years, we’ve helped millions claw their way out of debt and change their family tree. If you’re passionate about joining this rebellious crusade, apply today!
Our legal team is unlike almost any other corporate legal team you’ve ever worked with before. First, you’ll be working with a great team that supports you and appreciates the effort you put in. You’re seen as a team member, not a robot. Next, the work is actually interesting and not just the same old monotonous routine day in and day out. There’s variety in what you’ll be doing, from contracts to NDAs, real estate, and IP law—just to name a few. But most importantly, you’ll be doing work that matters with a company that has a great culture and core values.
What Winning Looks Like
- Being a team player
- Identifying risks, proposing solutions, and educating others
- Being flexible and adaptable
- Finding solutions
- Managing and prioritizing multiple matters
Skills Needed to Win
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to manage intellectual property portfolios (this is a strong plus!)
- The know-how to manage forms and form agreements
- Expertise of drafting and processing agreements including customer and vendor contracts
- Excellent organizational skills
About Ramsey Solutions
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 900 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
- Ramsey Solutions was recognized by Inc. Magazine as a Best Workplace in the nation for 2020.
And by the way, we’re not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors, and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.