Advance your career at All My Sons Business Development LLC
All My Sons Business Development (AMS BD) provides business support services to its rapidly growing individual All My Sons locations nationwide. As one of the nation’s largest and fastest growing local moving brands, we rely on experienced teams to support the AMS locations. This legal administrative role will assist with various responsibilities related to correspondence, workflow, billing, document prep. and deadlines working with outside council and the Risk, HR, Compliance and Claims departments.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- 2-year Paralegal / Legal Asst. degree
- A minimum of one (1) years prior legal experience
- Basic Understanding of General Liability, Property and other risk programs
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point (Pivot)
- Must be able to type a minimum of 55 WPM
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Possess excellent project management, time management and organizational skills.
- Compose and edit legal correspondence, create, maintain and organize legal files
- Manage discovery for workers’ compensation, general liability, auto/property liability & HHG claims
- Ability to quickly establish trust and rapport with attorneys, Insurance carriers.
- Ability to review records and organize written data from a variety of sources.
- Ability to handle confidential and proprietary information.
We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
Job: Legal Admin./Claims
Primary Location: US-TX-Carrollton
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years) 2 Year Degree