Paralegal/Legal Assistant I-Washington, DC
Req #: 221510
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Service Contract Act
Minimum Security Clearance: Public Trust
- Responsible for providing administrative assistance to clients.
- Duties may include administrative tasks in such functional areas as finance, human resources, purchasing, and research and development.
- May prepare budgeting, project scheduling, and statistical reports as required.
- A DOJ MBI is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
- Requires paralegal certificate.
- An equivalent level of legal training may be substituted with the approval of the COR.
- At least one year of litigation paralegal experience required; trial experience very helpful.
- Requires excellent written and oral communication skills, thorough knowledge and hands-on familiarity with a variety of computer applications, including word processing, databases (such as document review and file management systems), spreadsheets, imaging, and hardware systems.
- Automated litigation support experience valued. Must have basic legal knowledge, including knowledge of standard legal citation to cite check legal motions and memorandum and must have sufficient experience with legal research tools such as LEXIS and Westlaw to perform basic legal research.
- Role also requires basic familiarity with ESI tools and knowledge of e-discovery procedures and resources.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, with minimal supervision; and ability to consistently deliver highest quality work under extreme pressure.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.